Latest Health News Of Mariandina.
- (NaturalNews) Most people in western society have grown up without using bitter herbs on a regular basis. Bitter herbs are not the most tasty, but they are outstanding for our health.
- These herbs help produce digestive enzymes and improve liver and gallbladder function as well as anything.
- Utilizing bitter herbs on a regular basis is a fantastic health strategy for optimal digestion and detoxification.
- When the tongue recognizes the bitter flavor it sets off a set of reactions in the neuroendocrine system that is labeled the “bitter reflex.”
- This process is mediated by the hormone within the stomach called gastrin which stimulates the flow of hydrochloric acid.
- This reflex then goes down and helps with liver and gallbladder secretions of bile and pancreatic enzyme secretions.
- Learn more: http://www.mariandina.com