Eat Special Food
Seeds help awareness
Take vitamin C food
Avoid Refined Food
Herb Improves Health
Nutrition Imbalance-white Rice
MARIANDINA HEALTH AWARENESS
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER SERIES
MARIANDINA RESEARCH FOUNDATION PRESENTS HEALTH AWARENESS:
How does food help to heal and sustain the body:
- Raw Foods: Fresh Fruits and Vegetables e.g Carrots, apples, pears, pineapple, bananas, Grapes, Plums, Oranges, Melons, Tomatoes, Mangos, Guavas, Sugar Cane, etc.
- Herbs such as Parsley enriches the spleen and stomach thus improving digestion.
- It enriches the liver thus nourishing the blood and body fluids. It also benefits the kidneys, the uterus and adrenal glands.
- Blue Green Algae contains virtually every nutrient known to man in the most absorbable and balanced form.
- Harmonised biological human functions, builds the blood, helps you think better, improves memory and strengthens the immunity.
- Seeds such as Pumpkin Seed, Sunflower Seed, Flax Seed, Sesame Seed, Hemp Seed are very good for the body.
- For example, Flax seed has an abundance of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids which help lubricate the bowels nourish the spleen pancreas and immune system.
- Flax seed helps regulate weight and bowel functions, lowers cholesterol and enhances Skin tone.
- Sunflower Seeds have essential vitamins E, A, D and B complex, minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, manganese and potassium.
- They help to massage the intestines and push energy and blood to all meridians.
- Raw Foods have Life within them.
- They are sometimes referred to as LIVE foods since they are alive with high energy and vibration of the Life-force which they transfer this to your body.
- Cooking food reduces this Life force energy so it would be suitable to include LIVE foods in your meals such as fresh salads, Avocado, Tomatoes etc..
- Refined Foods such as White Sugar (without molasses), Polished produce such as White rice, White Flour cause an imbalance since the nutrients that accompany these foods have been removed during the refining process.
- Genetically Modified Foods such as seedless oranges, tangerines, grapes are becoming more common as the drive for intensive farming driven by maximising profit.
- Yet the Creator of all did not make any fruits without seeds, hence continuously eating these seedless products will also cause the consumer to eventually produce seedless generations of themselves since we are what we eat.
- Supermarkets price organically grown food beyond the means of masses, hence creating demand for more Genetically modified foods.
Breast Feeding Children:
- Cows milks are meant to develop a calf’s brain very well but not that of a human baby.
- Mothers are being discouraged from breastfeeding hence preventing the transfer of the mother’s immunity to the child and the bonding energy between parent and child is also lost.
Special Foods to Eat:
- Figs are very good for cleansing the Body. They help to clean the body of mucous.
- Chillies are good to use since they stimulate blood circulation and clean the blood. They are also Anti-cancer.
- Beetroot is a great food to eat for fighting cancer and cleansing the body.
- Aloe Vera is a master healer, it cleans the Bowel and is anti-cancer. It is better to buy a whole leaf, cut a piece and peel off green outer skin.
- The clear centre can be crushed and taken with other juices or on its own.
- Dates are also very good for you they have a lot of natural Sugar.
- Green Coconuts are also very good for you.
- Paw is also a great cleanser of the body. Paw seeds are known to get rid of harmful bacteria from the body.
- When selecting Grapes to eat always choose the Seeded Grapes since the have not been genetically modified.
- Black Seeded Grapes or Red Grapes tend to contain B17 (an Anti-Cancer Agent) and tend to be rich in nutrients.
- Eating Raw Honey is also very good for you, Since Bees visit many flowers collecting nectar to produce honey.
- Two tablespoons of Honey combined with a teaspoon of ground Cinnamon provide a powerful natural healer for many ailments and conditions. Use regularly as you can.
- Oranges and Kiwi fruits are rich sources of Vitamin C.
- Vitamin C helps to knock out viruses by increasing T-Lymphocyte production, it destroys bacteria, helps produce antibodies and improves their performance.
- Taking large doses of Vitamin C is good for the body since it helps to combat any heart disease any free radical damage in the body.
Body Cleansers for Organs:
- Liver Flush Drink:
½ cup of Fresh Lemon Juice
¼ cup of Lecithin Granules
1 table Horseradish Root Powder
1 Garlic Clove or 2 tablespoon Garlic Powder
1/8 tablespoon Cayenne
- Kidney Flush Drink:
½ Cup of fresh lemon juice
½ Cup of fresh Grapefruit
1 Garlic Clove or 2 tablespoons of Garlic Powder
1 table spoon Ginger Root powder
1/8 table spoon Cayenne
- Stomach Flush Drink:
1 Cup of distilled water
1 Cup Cabbage Juice
½ Cup of raw white potato Juice
1 table spoon of Cascara Sagrada Powder
1 tablespoon of Comfrey powder
1 tablespoon of Horseradish Root powder
1/8 tablespoon Cayenne
- Spleen Flush Drink:
1 cup of Celery Juice
¼ cup of Parsley Juice
1 Tablespoon Lecithin
1 tablespoon of Sunflower oil
1Cup of diluted Carrot Juice.