Mariandina cancer and Hormonal balance awareness healing guide:
- Toxins and Chemicals of all kinds when they enter the body cause the DNA in certain cells to mutate and become pre-cancerous The development of cancer cells starts when the natural killer cells that hunt and destroy them are weakened by poor nutrition.
- This poor nutrition may be a result of ingesting overwhelming amounts of toxic substances that require large amounts of nutrients to excrete through the kidneys.
- If such nutrients are not available then the immune system is weakened and the natural killer cells fail to cope with the cancer cell development in the tissues.
- Vitamin B17 (Laetrile) found in Apricot Kernels.
- Green Tea is rich in antioxidants (polyphenols and flavonoids) and is anti-cancer.
Germanium (also found in Garlic)Essiac.
- Red Clover, Chaparral and Echinacea reverse Cancer.
- Vitamin C and Vitamin K are very useful in combating cancer.
- Chlorophyllin is rich in antioxidants(Product-Life extension).
- Broccoli, Kale and Cabbage inhibit and reverse Fat growing cancers.
- Carotenoids found in green and yellow vegetables and fruits retard cell multiplication in cancer and protect against many cancers (Celery, Tomatoes, Spinach and carrots.)
Beetroot is Anti-cancer
Tumeric (Curcumin the yellow pigment in Tumeric has anti-cancer properties.)
Garlic is Anti-cancer, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal contains magnesium,selenium,17 Amino Acids, 33 sulphur compounds and vitamin B1, A and C, including Germanium a trace mineral which induces production of Interferon and increases white blood cell killer activity.
- Selenium is a powerful antioxidant which protects against many forms of cancer.
- Sodium Bicarbonate is also a very useful ingredient used to combat cancer.
- Resveratrol is a substance produced in plants at a time of environmental stress
(found in mulberries, Peanuts and skins of Red Grapes.)
- Resveratrol has been found to be effective against all stages of cancer.
- A raw blend of Walnuts, Asparagus and Avocado is an excellent cancer treatment
A NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM TO ASSIST AND HEAL WOMEN WITH FIBROIDS:
- Herbs that SHRINK fibroids: Shepherds Purse, Witch Hazel, White Oak Bark, Horsetail and Red Clover.
- To Clean the Blood and Strengthen the Uterus use Red Raspberry, Chaste Tree, Black Cohosh, Damiana and Blessed Thistle.
- To Eliminate Cellular waste: Red Clover, Dandelion Root, Chaparral,
Echinacea and Goldenseal.
- Agnus Cactus can be used to relieve premenstrual and menopausal symptoms.
- Black Cohosh, Dong Quai and Wild Yam can be used to help balance the hormones since they all have progesterone favourable effects on the body.
- Ginseng and Licorice have powerful adaptogens that help restore hormonal balance.
- Damiana, Saw Palmetto and Africana Pygeum bark are excellent Herbs for male hormonal health.
HORMONE BALANCE AWARENESS:
- We are all exposed to Hormone Disrupting Chemicals in toiletries, foods, household products and packaging.
- Chemicals to avoid are Pesticides-DDT, DDE, endosulfan, methoxychlor, heptachlor, atrazine, dieldrin, toxaphene. Plastic Compounds: Bisphenol and Phthalates.
- Industrial Compounds: PCBs(Polychlorinated biphenyls), Dioxin.
- Pharmaceutical Drugs: Synthetic Oestrogens like DES, HRT.
- Foods Butylated Hydroxyanisole (BHA).
- Check Bath Products for Phenol and Formaldehyde. (Cancer prevention).
- Check Washing up liquid and washer detergents.
- Source Organic Fruit and Vegetables where possible.
- Drink from Glass bottles or hard plastic where possible.
- Minimise Plastic packaging and wrapping in Cling film for freezer storage. (Read Book on Feminisation of Nature)
- Fresh fruits and Vegetables e.g Carrots, apples, pears, pineapple, bananas, Grapes, Plums, Oranges, Melons, Tomatoes, Mangos, Guavas, Sugar Cane, etc.
- Herbs such as Parsley enriches the spleen and stomach thus improving digestion. It enriches the liver thus nourishing the blood and body fluids. It also benefits the kidneys, the uterus and adrenal glands.
- Blue Green Algae contains virtually every nutrient known to man in the most absorbable and balanced form, harmonizes biological human functions, builds the blood, helps you think better, improves memory and strengthens the immunity.
- Seeds such as Pumpkin Seed,Sunflower Seed, Flaxseed, Sesame Seed, Hemp Seed are very good for the body.
- For example Flax seed has an abundance of omega 3 and omega 6 essential fatty acids which help lubricate the bowels nourish the spleen pancreas and immune system. Flax seed helps regulate weight and bowel functions, lowers cholesterol and enhances Skin tone.
- Sunflower Seeds have essential vitamins E, A, D and B complex, minerals such as zinc, iron, calcium, manganese and potassium. They help to massage the intestines and push energy and blood to all meridians.