Important for liver-milk
Important for liver-Garlic
Healing of Liver-Water
Liver Fresh-Apple Juice
MARIANDINA LIVER CARE PLAN
The Liver is the main organ of detoxification. The Liver synthesizes and secretes bile which carries toxins out through the liver to the intestines where they are secreted as waste.
Healing Nutrients important to the liver can be found in:
- Choline (found in Oatmeal, cabbage, cauliflower.)
- Milk thistle (200 milligrams three times a day(Silymarin))
- Lecithin (granular 1 tablespoon a day)
- Good Fats( Flaxseed Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil)
- Mariandina Health Food Supplement.
- (Mariandina A 2X3, Mariandina B 1X3, Mariandina J 2X3)
- Amino Acids such as Glycine, cysteine, taurine, and L – glutathione, N-acetylcysteine.
- Garlic is also very beneficial
- Minerals such as Magnesium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc and Molybdenum.
- Vegetables to include broccoli, brussel sprouts, spinach and other cruciferous vegetables.
Foods to avoid that harm your liver:
- Avoid overeating.
- Refined white flour products, processed foods, white sugar products, imitation foods.
Synthetic Colours, flavours and odors.
- Alcohol, tobacco and caffeine.
- Avoid saturated or hydrogenated fats.
- Oral contraceptives, preservatives and other cumulative poisons.
Liver Healing Foods remedies:
- Eat food high in potassium such as brown rice, bananas, blackstrap molasses, wheat bran, almonds, seeds, kelp,
prunes and raisins. Emphasize Raw foods in your diet.
- Drink fresh vegetable juices especially Carrot and Beetroot
Eat Fresh Raw Nuts and Seeds.
- Drink lots of water. A little every hour (1.5litre).
- Squeeze Fresh Lemon Juice in warm water (take in the Morning.)
- Vitamin K is important to help prevent cirrhosis of the liver.
- Vitamin A (fresh from Carrots(carotene) helps protect a liver.
- Zinc builds resistance too many liver disorders.
- Coenzyme Q10 helps supply oxygen to the liver.
- Lecithin helps prevent fatty build-up in the liver.
- Dandelion is an excellent food for the liver.
- Beetroot Juice slowly cleanses the Liver.
- Prune whip before breakfast cleanses the Liver.
- Eating Fresh Apples Stimulates the Liver into action.
- The roots and leaves of Chicory stimulate the Liver.
- Rosemary Tea stimulates a sluggish Liver.
- Turmeric also protects the Liver.
- Licorice is used to inhibit liver cell injury caused by chemicals.
- Asparagus roots and shoots stimulate the Kidneys and Liver.
- Barberry is also one of the best liver tonics
(10-30 drops of the tincture daily).
For Liver Flush: Go on a liver Flush by drinking apple juice alone for three days, on the third day the juice is followed by drinking a cup of olive oil and a cup of lemon juice.