Prevent High Blood Pressure
Reason of Hypertension
Symptoms of Heart
HYPERTENSIONS SIGNS, SYMPTOMS AND SOLUTIONS
CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASETHE SILENT KILLER:
- Cardiovascular disease is one of the leading killers of our time. The most dangerous sign of this disease is atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries. Our heart pumps about 100,000 times a day.
- Atherosclerosis occurs when the arteries become clogged with a build up of plaque containing cholesterol, fats, and junk.
- This restricts the amount of blood flowing through the vessel, raising blood pressure and eventually causing complete blockage of the artery.
- The plaque may break loose flow into the brain causing a stroke or the heart’s coronary system.
- The arteries become damaged by oxidative stress creating lesions or little wounds were small deposits of cholesterol collect.
- Low Density Lipoproteins also known as LDL cholesterol have a tendency to be damaged by the same free radicals that damaged the lining of the arteries.
- When the lining of the arteries become damaged the immune system immediately sends out cells to control the damage.
- The high-density lipoproteins do not have the same problem; they help to clean up some of the mess that oxidized LDL make.
- As the plaque builds up, the lumen of the artery gets smaller, so less blood flows through it.
- When the arteries are restricted the blood pressure rises. The heart then has to beats faster to move the same amount of blood and work harder. There may be no signs until an artery is 90% blocked.
- High blood pressure left undetected or untreated silently destroys the body’s internal organs leading to stroke or heart attack.
- The causes of Hypertension: aging, emotional Stress, food, over eating, hereditary, drug abuse, high sodium intake, oral contraceptives.
- Green Tea lowers blood pressure and stops the oxidation of bad cholesterol.RawGarlic has a compound which prevents red blood cells clumping together, it dissolves clots and improves blood flow.
- It also prevents heart attacks and strokes.Co-Q-10an good antioxidant to aid heart function. Hawthorn is good for the dilation of the coronary arteries and it increases oxygen utilization to the heart.
- Potassium found in fresh fruits and vegetables helps the body get rid of excess sodium.
- Raw garlic is a vasodilator and normalizes blood pressure.
- Grape seed extract helps lower high blood pressure.
- Tomatoes contain gamma amino butyric acid which reduces blood pressure and strengthens the heart.
- Brocolli has six chemicals which reduce bloods pressure.
- Carrots and celery lower blood pressure.
- Apple Pectin tends to lower blood pressure.
- Antioxidants help prevent artery clogging plaque from being deposited on the coronary artery walls. antioxidants can be found in asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, potatoes, avocados, oranges, grapes and peaches.